Copen Grand by CDL and MCL Land situated within Tengah Garden Walk The central portion in Tengah Town developed by Taurus Properties SG Pte. Ltd, an joint venture between CDL along and MCC. This site is located in District 24. Copen Grand EC spans 22,020.8 square meters and can house up to 620 residential units. It is able to accommodate the maximum gross floor area that is 61.659 cubic meters. Taurus Properties SG won the auction for the land with the highest bid of S$400.318 million, which is equivalent to S$603 sq ft per square meter. The auction was challenged with seven developers.
Copen Grand at Tengah estate, which covers more than 700ha. This is about similar to Bishan It will be home to the world’s first auto-free town center, and allow residents to be in close proximity to nature.
The construction work will begin around 2022. The first phase of HDB flats will be constructed beginning in 2018. It is believed to be fully developed within two years. The town could comprise approximately 42,000 homes, including housing for the general public comprised of 70% of the housing units.
Copen Grand EC is situated just a few minutes of the planned Tengah, Hong Kah, and Tengah Plantation MRT Station. It’s only a few feet away of both Kranji Expressway (KJE) as along with the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
While Tengah will be fully developed by 2026, many schools and facilities that are located in the vicinity of Bukit Batok Jurong and Choa Chu Kang
First Executive condo in Tengah and is within walking distance from three MRT stations that will form included in the Jurong Region Line. Copen Grand EC is comprised six22 homes. The units are spread across 12-14 floors, consisting of two three, four or five bedroom. It has an underground carpark as well as full-service condominium. Restaurants, amenities close by entertainment, shopping malls and entertainment are only two minutes away.
With a period of 99 years, beginning 06th June 2021. The temporary occupation Permit (TOP) will be set to be issued in 2026.
Draft Master Plan for Tengah
A masterplan a strategy that plans for the development in property as well as property at a minimum over the next 10 years.
1. The masterplan for Tengah Town was announced on 8 September 2021 by Ministry of National Development Lawrence Wong at the HDB Awards ceremony.
2. In line with HDB’s Roadmap to communities that are sustainable, high-quality and sustainable towns, we’ve witnessed the constant growth of a new generation of housing developments for the public sector over the last few years. Each one has distinctive designs, a variety of green spaces, smooth paths for cyclists and pedestrians, and vibrant community spaces for social interaction. In the forthcoming”Forest Town,” which is a brand-new “Forest town”, Tengah, will raise the bar for housing in the public sector due to the new strategies, creative ideas , and creative designs.
3. The town is situated on the Western region of Singapore. It is located inside Singapore. Western area in Singapore, Tengah is bounded by the Kranji Expressway (KJE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), Brickland Road and Bukit Batok Road. The primary reason for Tengah is the idea of creating an “Forest Town”, with houses that are set by lush, green surroundings, where residents can enjoy a high-quality lifestyle and participate in the community by using numerous amenities and green spaces.
4. The evolution of Tengah will be guided by six major ideas as follows:
- A town located in the evergreen forest
- Facilities to move around without difficulties
- There are bicycle and walking paths throughout the world.
- Creating five unique housing districts
- Enabling close-knit communities
- The making of a sustainable and smart town
5. Tengah is the first “forest town” that is designed to blend into the surrounding forest and biodiversity. The most notable feature is the partnership with the National Parks Board to create approximately 100m wide and 5km long corridor that links to the Western Water Catchment Area and the Central Catchment Nature Reserve. As it is being transformed into a lush forest ecosystem with hiking trails, amenities such as hiking trails are made accessible to the general public to explore the forest and enjoy the beauty of nature.
6. It is anticipated for the Tengah Town Centre is planned as a non-car Town Centre, amidst a green park and cars will be operating under the town centre. The town center will be clean, free of cars accessible to the public and a space that is pedestrian-friendly. The roads which are located within Tengah will also be paved with designated pathways for walking and cycling along both sides to allow residents to enjoy a an easy and secure connection to walking and cycling.
7. The growth of Tengah will be supported with its Smart HDB Town Framework, that was launched in 2014. Smart technology will create a more relaxing, healthy, sustainable , and secure home environment. Residents will enjoy improved services and greater accessibility within their homes as well as at The estate.
Unlimited Connectivity Transport Mobility and seamless Connection
It’s only a two-minute walking distance from Tengah’s automobile-free future center, which is located in the middle of Tengah Town that also features various green transportation options to reduce carbon footprint. This is in line with the plans of the Federal government to reduce carbon dioxide emissions. Tengah residents of the EC will have the opportunity to avail of a variety of long and wide cycling routes that connect to the other parts of Tengah Town. The roads will run beneath the town’s central region that will help save first floor space to allow residents of Tengah Town for more commercial and recreational spaces or simply green spaces for children who want to have fun in.
Nature and relaxation
A massive Central Park, approximately the size of Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West (about 20 acres) It will be complemented by ponds and canals that produce lush green as as blue zones. Central Park will be the central green space of Tengah that will provide peaceful and beautiful where residents can unwind and engage in various recreational activities.
New spaces such as “Community Farmways” which allow residents to benefit from urban gardening and communal gardening in their own community. Community Farmways” will offer residents the chance to participate in farming as a hobby and build connections between neighbors.
The Jurong Region MRT Line JRL is which is also known by the name JRL JRL, is a planned rapid transit line which is in the process of preparing. The line is anticipated to be completed in 2029 (originally 2028) It will constitute Singapore’s 7th MRT line in Singapore which will operate with a fully automated and driverless mode of operation. The Jurong Region Line (JRL) spans 24 kilometers, comprising 24 stations. The line will serve residents of Choa Chu Kang, Boon Lay and the development that is planned of Boon Lay and the Tengah region. Additionally, it will link with the main hubs of activity at Jurong West, such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU) as well as Jurong Industrial Estate. Jurong Industrial estate, which comprises Jurong Island and the future Jurong Gateway. It will also be entirely underground.
Copen Grand EC is situated near to 3 proposed JE1 Tengah Plantation, JS3 Tengah MRT along with JS4 Hong Kah Station, on the forthcoming Jurong Region Line that is set to be completed by 2029. It’s a only 5 minutes away from the nearest Tengah MRT. The concept behind Tengah Town will be located only a few steps of and from MRT Station to help promote Tengah Town as an auto-friendly zone.
Since Copen Grand EC has been situated in the middle of Tengah Town therefore it is just a few minutes away from the medical facilities as well as a sporting hub which encourages an active lifestyle way of life. Tengah EC will be connected to the other parts of the town via transportation hubs and additional services.
There are numerous possible scenarios Copen Grand EC will benefit from the efforts of Government officials to make the EC as one of the most technologically advanced facilities that have various innovative features. is accessible at Tengah Town.